1 roll of Sparkle® Paper Towels
Acrylic paint or watercolor paint
Styrofoam wreath circles
1. Dye and soak the paper towels with acrylic paint.
2. Trace the flower stencil on the paper towels.
3. Cut out various sizes of the flowers.
4. Combine 5 sheets of the cut stencils into one and staple them in the middle.
5. Use your fingers to bunch up the petals.
6. Use buttons and pins to add the flowers to the styrofoam.
7. Hot glue the twine to the back of the wreath and hang it out on the door.
Don’t forget to download a coupon for a little extra savings on a pack of Sparkle® paper towels mentioned above.