Sparkle® Winter White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels
Nothing says the holidays quite like the white stuff—and by white stuff, we of course mean anything you can cover in white chocolate for a quick and crunchy treat. Get your sweet and salty fix this holiday season with these fabulously festive white chocolate-covered pretzels. They’re a cinch to make and there’s nothing to bake…score!
You will need:
- 2 cups Mini Pretzels
- 12 ounces of Chocolate Candy Melts
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla or Peppermint Extract (optional)
- Holiday Sprinkles of your choice
- Heat proof bowl or double boiler
- Cookie Cooling Rack
- Sparkle® Paper Towels
- Melt Chocolate Candy Melts according to package instructions. While it melts, prepare your work surface. Lay out a few sheets of Sparkle® Paper Towels on the counter to catch chocolate drips and place Cookie Cooling Rack over top.
- Once the chocolate is melted, whisk in (if using) 2 teaspoons of an extract of your choice. Place bowl of chocolate next to your prepared workstation.
- Using a fork, dunk Mini Pretzels in chocolate and evenly coat. Transfer to Cookie Cooling Rack to allow excess to drip off onto your Sparkle® Paper Towels—and not on your counter! Sprinkle generously with holiday sprinkles of your choice. Allow to cool completely: 3 hours or overnight. Enjoy!